- Oh Allah,
- I told you: I'm in pain
- You said: 'Do not despair of the mercy of Allah' (39:53)
- I told you: Many people hurt me
- You said: 'So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them' (3:159)
- I told you: I feel I'm alone
- You said: 'We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein' (50:16)
- I told you: My sins are so many
- You said: 'And who can forgive sins except Allah?' (3:135)
- I told you: Do not leave me
- You said: 'So remember Me; I will remember you...' (2:152)
- I told you: I'm facing a lot of difficulties in life
- You said: 'And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out' (65:2)
- I told you: I have many dreams that I want to come true
- You said: 'Call upon Me; I will respond to you.' (40:60)
- "Mankind there has come to you a guidance from your Lord and a healing for (the diseases) in your hearts, and for those who believe a guidance and a mercy. (Yunus, 10;57)
is there a month between april and june?
you can’t answer your own jokes
“why did the chicken cross the road?” “why” “sorry cant answer my own jokes ur gonna have to find the solution yourself”
Snape’s love for Lily was unhealthy, it was an obsession. He didn’t care that the man she loved and her one year old son would be murdered, as long as she lived. He didn’t care how this might effect her. He didn’t care that she may never have been happy again. As long as she was alive he would be happy. I’m sorry, but that’s not true love.
If you’ve never read Shakespeare’s plays, you’re missing out on some quality zingers.
are you telling me that shakespeare was doing mother jokes in his plays